With many years of experience in noise protection and control, we can provide you with a variety of new and highly effective noise encapsulation problem solutions. This soundproofing system is registered with the EU Patent Office under patent number 2910682.
A newly structured design considerably reduces the cost factor. This is achieved by including other working materials, as well as by the employment of shorter production and installation times. This provides for a considerable advantage in comparison all previous methods.
We can also offer customers an ‘all-in-one’ solution. From advising, via planning right through to the execution of the project, you will have just one contact person to implement your plans in a manner tailored to your needs.
- Steel framework construction
- Prefabricated component assemblies consist of bearer consoles with the noise protection. Elements (a more stable provision of the noise protection cassettes with a new-type, fixed noise absorbent core with the Acoustic Inlay AI 120)
Additional information on the core: The core is weather resistant, water repellent and inflammable; it will not decompose and is recyclable
Noise Protection Encapsulation Control:
- Steel framework construction with portal crane-way
- Prefabricated component assemblies consist of bearer consoles with the noise protection elements (a more stable provision of the noise protection cassettes with a new-type, fixed noise absorbent core with the Acoustic Inlay AI 120)
- The over-roofing construction consists of loose elements over the shredder and the magnetic drum.